Please read the instructions clearly, as otherwise you may book improperly which will cause your request not to be honored.
- You must use a unique email address to book a room, you cannot use one email address for two girls.
- There are a limited number of rooms for 3 girls available. If you want such a room, please reach out to us. They are being given out on a first come first serve basis.
- Find your Shabbaton ticket number under the QR code on the event ticket (not add-on day ticket) that was attached to your booking confirmation email.
- Select a room number (coordinate with your roommate).
- Enter the shabbaton dates
- Fill out the reservation form with your details and roommate’s ticket number.
- Submit your room request.
- Your request will be reviewed and approved. Your reservation will be pending until it is approved.
To Request a Roomate:
- Choose an available room and tell the room number to the girl who you plan to have as your roommate.
- Both you and your roommate will need to submit the room request form using the same room number that you pre-arranged.
- You will also need to enter your roommate’s ticket code into the reservation form so be sure to get that from them.
- Make sure you and your roommate don’t choose the same number in the room. (ex. you 5032-1 your roommate 5032-2)
- Note: Roommate requests must be mutual in order for them to be honored.
- While we try to accommodate requests as much as possible, requests are not guaranteed. Booking a specific room number does NOT guarantee that it will be your room at the Shabbaton.
- Please be sure that you choose the correct room before submitting your reservation. There will be no changes after form submission.
- For questions about the room request form please contact email@example.com
- If you registered for a room and do not have a roommate request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will pair you up with another girl and advise you which room to book.