Please read the instructions clearly, as otherwise you may book improperly which will cause your request not to be honored.
- In order to book a room, you must be registered for the Shabbaton. Click here for the registration link.
- The first digit of every room number is the floor number. If you want to be on a specific floor, be sure to choose a room that begins with right number.
- You must use a unique email address to book a room, you cannot use one email address for two girls.
- No one will need to share a bed.
- Double occupancy rooms will have two beds (a king bed and a sofa bed) and can have a max of 2 girls.
- Triple occupancy rooms will have 2 beds (queen beds) and a cot. They can be booked by 2 or 3 girls.
- Please note that there are no more triple rooms available. There is always the option of getting an extra cot though for your room.
- Find your Shabbaton ticket number under the QR code on the event ticket (not transportation ticket) that was attached to your booking confirmation email.
- Choose the category of room that you would like to reserve (double, triple, or adjacent occupancy (if you’d like to be adjacent rooms with other girls)).
- Select a room number (coordinate with your roommate(s)).
- Enter the shabbaton dates
- Fill out the reservation form with your details and roommate’s ticket number.
- Submit your room request.
- Your request will be reviewed and approved. Your reservation will be pending until it is approved.
To Request a Roomate:
- Choose an available room and tell the room number to the girl(s) who you plan to have as your roommate(s).
- Both you and all other roommates (maximum 3 per room) will need to submit the room request form using the same room number that you pre-arranged.
- You will also need to enter your roommate’s ticket code into the reservation form so be sure to get that from them.
- Make sure you and your roommate don’t choose the same number in the room. (ex. you 5032-1 your roommate 5032-2)
- Note: Roommate requests must be mutual in order for them to be honored.
- While we try to accommodate requests as much as possible, requests are not guaranteed. Booking a specific room number does NOT guarantee that it will be your room at the Shabbaton.
- Please be sure that you choose the correct room before submitting your reservation. There will be no changes after form submission.
- For questions about the room request form please contact email@example.com
or call 845-521-9570 or 323-283-6188.
- If you registered for a double/triple occupancy room and do not have a roommate request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will pair you up with another girl and advise you which room to book.